Sie sind hier: START / Location
The Hotel Elba am Kurfürstendamm in Berlin: The perfect start for your sightseeing tour.
The impressive boulevard is considered one of the most important tourist attractions in the city. Due to the countless glamorous boutiques of well-known designers and newcomers to the scene, you can also meet the one or other celebrity from film and television here from time to time.
The Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the famous zoo or the Department Store of the West, called KaDeWe for short, are also worth a visit.
The Hotel Elba, is the perfect starting point to explore the surrounding Bleibtreu-Kiez and is thereby a quiet, charming side arm of the Kurfürstendamm. The Bleibtreu-Kiez is one of the oldest and most famous side streets of the City West, with ist many original cafes, restaurants and fancy boutiques.
In the immediate vicinity are subway and S-Bahn stops (“U Adenauerplatz”, “U Uhlandstraße”, “S Savignyplatz”) as well as various bus connections. Thus, one can easily and comfortably reach the hotspots of the entire city. There are also direct connections to the airport BER and the main train station in Berlin-Mitte.
The Hotel Elba am Kurfürstendamm is looking forward to your visit!
Directions from BER - Berlin Airport
Bus and train
– Take the bus X7 or X71 and travel approx. 15 min. to the subway station Rudow
– Here you change to the subway U7 in the direction of S+U Rathaus Spandau and get off at the subway station Adenauerplatz.
– Change here to bus M29 or M19 in the direction of Gedächtniskirche and get off at the Bleibtreustraße stop.
– At the S-Bhf. Flughafen BER, take the S-Bahn S9 in the direction of S-Bhf. Spandau and get off at Savignyplatz. Please take the Bleibtreustraße exit.
From here it is a 3 minute walk.
Alternatively, take the same S-Bahn to S+U Zoologischer Garten and change to the Bus 109. Get off at the Bleibtreustraße stop.
Estimated journey time approx. 25 min / Price approx. 50,00 €.
Directions from central station
Take one of the S-Bahn transits (S3, S5, S7) from central station to the station Savignyplatz. Please take the exit to Bleibtreustraße.
Estimated journey time approx.. 12 min. / Price approx. € 20,00
Directions from Messe Berlin / ICC
Take the Bus line M49 in the direction of S+U Zoologischer Garten and get off at Savignyplatz.
Estimated journey time approx. 5 min
– Take the U-Bahn line U2 at the U-Bhf. Kaiserdamm in the direction of: S+U Pankow and continue to the U-Bhf. Bismarckstraße
– Change to U-Bahn line U7 in the direction of U-Bhf. Rudow and continue to U-Bhf. Adenauer Platz
Estimated journey time approx. 35 min.
At the S-Bahn station Messe-Süd, take the S-Bahn line S3 (direction S Erkner Bhf) or S9 (direction Flughafen BER Terminal 1-2) and get off at S-Bahn station Savignyplatz.
Estimated journey time approx. 20 min.
Estimated journey time approx. 10 min. / Price approx. € 10,00
Directions with car
– At the city boundary, the A2 freeway (Hannover-Berlin) becomes the A115 (Avus) freeway.
– Follow the A115 (Avus) autobahn as far as the Wilmersdorf / Zentrum exit. Keep on the right, and immediately take the first exit – Kurfürstendamm.
-Keep left on the square that now follows, and turn left into Kurfürstendamm.
– Follow Kurfürstendamm until you reach the intersection Bleibtreustrasse.
– Turn right into Bleibtreustrasse. You will find us after about 50 meters on the right hand side.